Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Pieces

Fall is officially already here, if you want to get technical. Even though in Houston, we're still dealing with weather in the 80s and 90s... but this hasn't stopped me from embracing fall fashion. I haven't been able to keep my hands off of sweaters, long sleeve tops, and and heavier-fabric dresses every time I've been shopping within the past month or so. I've also made a rule for myself that if I'm going to purchase clothes, my first consideration needs to be whether I can wear it to work or not. Lucky for me, I've been finding lots of cute black/white/grey clothes. Here's a few pieces that I'm currently loving...
Left: Forever 21 dress, grey with beading and zipper back. Right: Forever 21 black lace and sheer top with high collar.

Of course I'm still wearing my Jeffrey Campbell Lita booties pretty often. I have them in two colors, and they really are the perfect look for fall, especially with tights.

I can't wait for winter to show itself so I can finally start getting away with wearing more sweaters and jackets. I do love the summer and spring seasons, but fall and winter fashion are when the dressing and the styles get really good! Plus, doing hair and blowdrying all day in a knit sweater isn't exactly the brightest idea when it's already 90 degrees outside. So bring it on, cold weather! I'm ready for you.

Hope everyone's having a fabulous Friday! One more day of work for me, and then my weekend begins!

Natalie Delaine


No comments:

Post a Comment