Friday, September 9, 2011

A Few New Favorites...

A couple of weeks ago, I took a trip to the Galleria (surprise, surprise...) and found some great buys. Here's a few of my favorites...
Skirt: Zara; Lipstick: MAC 

I can't wait to wear the skirt with some cute boots for fall. I'm excited because we just implemented a new dress code at work which consists of black, white, and grey, with a pop of color in our accessories. So, this means I can still wear my new skirt, which is black with a grey/silver metallic finish.
Of course I am also obsessed with the new lipsticks I picked up from MAC. Here's a close-up.
Left: Vegas Volt; Right: Speed Dial

I'm already hooked on Speed Dial. I wore it for a week straight, until today, when I switched it up and went with Vegas Volt. I love the pop of color it adds to my otherwise natural daily makeup look.

I also added a little prettiness to my kitchen table yesterday. I picked up a rose from the grocery store's floral department and used a wine bottle as a vase to create a new centerpiece. It's simple, but cute. Side note: the wine was awesome, so if you're into reds, I'd recommend this one. It's called Chain Gang Sonoma County Red Wine, and can be found at HEB.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday night! As for me, I'm about to lie down on the couch and take it easy. Tonight is going to be pretty low-key because tomorrow's going to be a busy day at the salon!

Natalie Delaine

1 comment:

  1. You need pictures of you wearing those red lipsticks if you ask me :) A. Because you're adorable and B. Because I wanna see 'em in action! I personally looove the hail out of my Mac Russian Red, definitely my favorite lipstick! But I am definitely a girl that believes you can't have too many red lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete